Xiaomi Stock ROMs are also known for being secure and stable, making them a great choice for users who don’t want to customize their devices. This article will provide an overview of Xiaomi Stock ROMs and explain why they are so popular among users. Fastboot ROMs can be used to manually install MIUI software updates and unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software. In this step-by-step guide, we will show you how to install MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the official Mi Flash Tool.
- All you need to do afterward is lock the bootloader, and your device will be completely factory fresh.
- The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
- By following these steps, you can easily unbrick your Xiaomi device.
- Note, that you’ll need a PC to perform these tasks in hand.
- You can unbrick any phone, official firmware file install custom ROM/fix any error with stock ROM file.
It is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity option’s Include GPS, hotspot, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G, sensor Include Gyroscope Proximity Gravity fingerprint etc. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage that can be expandable via SD card. On this page, you can find the official link to Download Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual. Before beginning, it is important to ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of the Xiaomi 11T Pro Stock ROM Firmware Fastboot Flash File downloaded and saved to your device. It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it.
- Therefore, you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer.
- We hope this guide will help you install custom ROMs on any Android phone using the ADB sideload command.
- This is why users prefer to flash the firmware via TWRP.
- Custom ROMs are available for various Xiaomi devices, and the official Xiaomi update process is secure and convenient.
- You can also install this firmware zip file when you are facing Software Issues, Boot loop Issues, and much more.
It makes the process of flashing the stock ROM easier by checking all files for security flaws. Check out its features and download MiFlash tool latest version for Windows from below.
Unlike a Recovery ROM, installing a Fastboot ROM requires your device to have an unlocked bootloader. If you haven’t done this already, then just download the official Mi Unlock Tool and follow the instructions here. Regular software updates are a major contributing factor to a manufacturer’s success in this competitive smartphone market.